Flint & Steel continues
the standard of excellence in wargaming established by Clash of Arms. More
than an outstanding set of rules, Flint & Steel brings together in one
source a wealth of information for this exciting period of warfare. No need
to have miniature figures in order to use and enjoy these rules. You can easily
get started right away by making your own units from templates provided inside.
- For 5mm, 15mm,
20mm, 25mm, and 30 mm figures
- Comprehensive rules that play quickly
- Ratings and details for almost 700 individual American, British, German, French,
and Indian units from the American Revolution
- Unique, simple command and control system
- Ratings on over 500 different types of units for 26 different armies from
- Performance data on 50+ different artillery types
- Recreates battles in North America, Europe, and the Far East
- Ratings and details on over 300 leaders of the American Revolution
- Optional rules to fully recreate a wide variety of maneuver battles
- Introductory scenarios from the American Revolution and Seven Years War
- Includes unique scenario generator
- Size: 40 page
soft bound rules book with full color cover plus a 64 page unit and weapon
- Examples of Play: Included.
- Diagrams and Illustrations: Included.
- Complexity: Moderate, figure templates allow play without miniatures.
Players: Two or more recommended while solitaire suitability is excellent.
Price: $32.00 (+Postage)
|Domestic Orders (USA, but not PA)
$39.75 (incl. S&H)
|Domestic Orders (PA only, incl. 6% sales tax)
$41.67 (incl. S&H)
$38.12 (incl. S&H)
|Rest of the World
$45.23 (incl. S&H)
Flint & Steel won the
for Best Historical Miniatures Rules of 1997.